Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend

Hello :) it's Sunday night and I guess nobody likes Sunday night :(
just like me I bet we all are having a preMonday blue kind of feeling!
My weekend was great, just as usual but dint't study much :(
Totally distracted by every types of entertainment.
Movie, kids, shopping, etc etc.
Could hardly say no and so I'm
regretting now.
I'm waiting for my surprise and it's the second within a day, ha!
So I suppose this week will be a tad better than the last one.
Last week was a nightmare, GROSS.
A super hectic week. :( despite the exam on Friday, I think... It will be better!
Let's be optimistic :p it's just the first day of the week :)
anyway I kinda hate to use my phone to blog because there's no ident between paragraph which makes my blog content squeeze together -.-
and I couldn't resize my picture.
I think I have to stop here, gonna tidy up everything and welcome my new week.
Are you ready? ;)
XO

No comments: