Monday, April 23, 2012

Exam mode

Having my final real soon:/
Hate this moment because everyone get so frustrated, mood swing and emotionally unstable.
Of course, my everyone refers to me myself. Hahahh and ppl around me actually.

Anyway I think I have a big prob in one of the paper cuz I did really screwed up in my mid term test which lead the a very sucks grade for my coursework. Honestly I did study but things that came out werent what I have studied. Anddd, I actually feel kinda helpless and also hopeless about it. /.\
The worst thing is, I'm having 2 papers within a day. They are mad, we ain't superman nor superwoman. Ahhhhh! Madness, excited level for Thailand trip is lower than 1. Just because of the stupid exam /.\

Gonna study for my finance now. I'll try to love you so please be nice to me.
:/
Insanity level: 10

Cheers. XO


No comments: