Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Littlest thing means everything

I left my blog idle for so long :/
Duh, nobody's reading anymore. Anyway it's week 13 and I'm having a short break for 2 days. Mid term tests and presentations are officially over.

I did not mention about my intern place. It really freaks me out to the max. Way too troublesome, way too troublesome. I got the offer from Capitaland but I've rejected them in the end due to my transport problem. How am I suppose to go working when the distances actually take 2 hours. Just FYI the office is located in KL and yours truly is living in a rural area. :/ what a sad case, and thus I'm waiting for the reply from OSK.

Drop that super annoying thing aside, I'm going for hair dyeing on the coming Friday. Have not made up my mind about which color to pick :D hope the outcome will be nice. Please please please!

With love,
C

No comments: