Thursday, May 24, 2012

Luna Bar, KL

KL Tower.

Venue: Luna Bar
This is the view from our seat. Very fantastic right? I was amazed by the view and ambiance. It's a nice place to relax yourself but I was having my exam and I din't really enjoy fully. 
If you get in before 9pm it's free but you have to order at least one drinks. After 9pm they charge RM50/pac,We were lucky enough because there weren't much people so we do not have to pay the entrance fee :D
Nice pool 
  
I think the pool is only open during day time/ special event. Sitting beside the pool and take a sip of your --tini is just greaaaaat.

Me and my boy. Twins tower is just behind but this angle can only see  one of them.



Joxin, me Chin Chin. Uni-mates :D



I like this pic <3







Nice ambiance. Nice people. Nice Jim Beam. Nice pool. Nice view.
I think this is a nice place to have your birthday party, provided you have enough $$.
HAHA, anyway it's a real nice place to chill with your friends and of course, with your soul mate.
I thought it will be windy but hell not, I was kinda hot, that's the only thing I got disappointed. :/ 
I was sweating all the way until I went in to the washroom. -.-
Despite this, the rest are all perfect, what I can say is, I love this place.
I'm sorry my post is soooo short because what can I recall is kinda limited, FYI I'm writing this post 3 weeks after. /.\

Hope you enjoy reading it ;)

No comments: