Thursday, June 14, 2012

Working life



Done with the pictures. I'm working as an auditor currently, which is the thing that I'm most idiotic at.

I think most of you know I hate accounting a lot, and laugh at me please, I'm forcing myself to do something that I dislike. Anyway I think when there's a will there's a way. Perhaps someday I'll fall in love with it, I doubt that.

Im not that resist and feeling reluctant to work like the other day anymore, tho I'm not enjoying it but at least, it's far more better than the first day, I guess I'm adapting to it.

4 months. Was motivated to work because it's only 4 months and I can get back to study. But I feel lost suddenly, I feel that we are apart. I'm afraid of this. Time seeing each other is getting lesser. I miss the time we spent together, laugh, play, eat , love. Those time? Now I'm using this word. I can't foresee anything because in kinda lost. Deep heart, it's not obeying my mind. What to do?

Miss you a lot.

No comments: