Thursday, March 7, 2013

8/3/2013

It's still 11:30 now but we will reach tmr when I finished typing/ when you're reading this I reckon.
*
3/8
It's a very funny bimbotic day and china is even funnier because they're having a 38 sales for 38 women, opps I mean woman! Hahahha. Anyway I was referring to myself too because I just shopped in China website. So obsessed and addicted. Alright I think I'm so out of path now.
Yay! Purpose of blogging.
Instead of saying all the history like how we met, what's happening before I should say this instead.
She's a very nice girl where we actually started to get to know each other after some times, and that was because a piece of tissue paper. I know I sound so funny because it's a bit stupid to u, or maybe dramatic. But well, it's true.
So why did I say she's a nice girl because she's like no temper at all? Even when she get bullied, I think this kinda homo sapien is getting lesser and lesser and will extinct soon like seriously. At least, for the 5 years of friendship, she's never been fierce, nor lose temper in front of me. Lol always wonder how does she looks like when she's fierce but I think never will.
*
Anyway, though she's not in my gang, but she and js are mine closest gf beside the gang. So glad and also grateful to know her because she always listen to me, ( although we just tweet or whatsapp at times ) or motivate me when I'm down. A real great listener, also she can even help me to pray for my muet results. Ok I want too tension at that moment haha. Form 5 time was my most depressing time as there're so many things happened to me. And I really thank her, for motivating and and back me up like always and always and it's always more than enough when you know at least someone, perhaps just one, who knows you and willing to listen to you. Or even a "what's wrong?"with a hug* . You will feel a little touched a d so relieved somehow, so at least u know somebody is still there for u.
*
Shall stop here. I'm feeling sleepy.
Love you always.
Happy Birthday F!
XO

Your C.



No comments: