Saturday, March 14, 2015

2015, 3.1415



It's a very special day as per title.
3.1415 hence I decided to write a post :) It's been long since my last post.
Don't have much things to do and was reminiscing some moments with my high school friends, probably because i'm too lonely at night and I will be very sentimental. ( I guess this only happens during weekend and I'm having some kind of hectic weekdays, LOL ) And hence I came to my blog ha.


It's been 1.5 years as an working adult.
Able to see things wider than before, yet to widest but in progress.
People leave and go in life but sometimes I take things to hard and make myself very difficult. Don't really know right now the things that I do are the things that I really want but sometimes many things are beyond my control. People always say do things right so things right, but at the first place we tend to neglect the ultimate goals of doing things, but not only the process.
HAHA, only if I'm given a chance to make another moves, I'm asking myself would I choose to maintain as current state or not... aiyo dilemma.

Hahahah people that's reading my blog will be thinking this girl is mumbling to herself don't know wtf is she talking about. But I viewed my nuffnang stats just now and i'm very surprised that I have readers still. OMG that's so touching. Of course not as much as before. Although I might not be able to who you are but I'm appreciating for every single clicks.

I'm thinking to blog about some cafe in JB since I based in JB now but on second thought, why do I do a free review for them when I'm not getting paid. LOL, other bloggers might just kill me for being a market spoiler. So.. let me think for a bit.

Talking about reviews, I've been wanting to do a very bad review about a saloon that I visited in Mount Austin. Probably will put up in my next post and so forth. Just want to remind/ warn you guys about that. Super bad experiece.  And I don't know why the heck people have been "liking" and sharing a.k.a advertising for them in FB and they became very famous, totally WTF. Anyway some hints for you the saloon's name starts with E. Make a wild guess yo!

P/S: 76style/ number 76 is my favourite saloon still, they have the best stylists with perfect and professional skills. 76 FTW!



1 comment:

Fiona Teh said...

*heart* (: