Monday, January 16, 2012

week 1


Mummehhh♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Im not supposed to be at home but I declare holidays by myself. Gonna catch up after CNY.
3rd sem for this year, it's going to be real tough. :(
Met the same lecturer, a very tedious subject, what a bad news. -_-
Seriously when a subject a already uninteresting, can't the uni just assign a better lecturer to handle it. :( Why do I need to meet her again :'(
Okay I should stop this, there's no use in grumbling much :/
*
2 weeks left for my holidays, or... a week plus?
I want more holidays, just don't wish to get back to KL that fast.
I love JB.
Home.Dad.Mum.Bro.Friends.Place.People.Food.
Nothing beats all these.
This is a place where I can feel the warmth and I think it disappeared at the moment I reached KL. What a sucks feeling, screw it badly. \m/
*
Okey I've been reading February issue of Vivi for damn long and I have not finish reading it. -.-
Loussssssy! Getting weaker and weaker day by day, cough like an old woman.
*
JS is back in JB. :D Lets hang out!

No comments: