Thursday, April 26, 2012

Starbucks is just that efficient& effective


This is not a review or what but I'm writing this because really salute them for the way the progress their works.
First thing, what actually impressed me was during the earth hour. Starbucks was giving out free beverages during earth hour.
Starbucks for free and who doesn't want it? So I actually assumed there will be damn alot of ppl queuing up for that, and yeah indeed.
But what I see was Starbucks actually hired extra staffs to cope with the peak hours, and you'll definitely be impressed when you see how fast& efficient they move, I was like, WOW 0.o

Second thing, I found out they made me a frap without syrup and,  without any second thought/ words they replaced me with a new one. Great policy and I just loveeee it to the max.

Lastly, I went to Starbucks yesterday during the happy hour and they charged me with ori price accidentally, I found it out when I got back home and so I called to settle.
I tell you, you can't imagine how polite and friendly they are unless you talk to them. 
Best service ever. Thumbs up for them :D
Since they are having happy hour, why don't you grab the world's best coffee? :D

Happy hour, 50% off @ any Frappucino


Frapp Happy Hour @ Starbucks.

p/S: I tried Mocha Cookie Crumble, if you ask me does it taste great, my answer is, not bad. HAHA

No comments: