Sunday, June 24, 2012

Catch the butterfly

Okay I named the post title randomly cuz I have no idea what to put.
Just done my manicure but hell, I spoiled 3 of them. I'm like mad now and decided to ignore them and leave it tomorrow because I'm not in the mood now.

Surprisingly, get a call from a long lost friend, surprise indeed.

What's happening for the week? Nothing much. Life is just as usual, up and down. Let go many things that I think I should be feeling proud of it because I won't be able to do so if time goes back. Very happy.. Found myself grew a little, great thing? Yes or no I don't know but I'm wonder should I really care a tad for a person which hurt me before. Should I? I think the person would never know the words, the sentences, after listening the point of the knife passed into penny again, the bruises get deeper and....now, I still remember how does it feel. You could never feel worse than that ;)
Yes, I still remember. But that is the moment I look through the deep, and inside of yours. So I feel very glad , at least I found it earlier than anyone does. Hahahahahahaha.

Okay stop mumbling the stuffs that you might not be able to understand, get bored? I bet yes because only a few know the stories behind. :D

Have a lovely week!
With loads of loves,
C

P/s: met wei yuan in sutera mall. Yong Jie and Wai lek were there not never met them.

Long lost friend- Wayne Ng

Hahahaha :D

No comments: