Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday blue

Hello earthlings. Day was fine as usual and the stupid Monday was over, like finally.

Okay, my day is like this, when I wake up, I hope time passes slow enough so that I can spend more time at home instead of staying any longer in my office. And when I reached my office, I hope it's my lunch hour so that I can take a break and after that I just can't wait for time to pass faster and I'm always waiting for 6pm. Lol! I shouldn't have this type of thought hahahahahha but couldn't help. This is not a life.

Anyway I found something that perks me up a little :p hehe little secret for you.
 Interested? Girls I bet yes, it's a bakery shop! 
Yardley bakery, which is nearby my working place, walking distance is like 15 seconds lol, 
So I shouldn't use nearby, that should be beside :p haha! 
Anyway, their cakes are really nice. When talking about cakes, what actually crossed into your mind (and my mind ) is those triangular shape of cakes but, I'm not talking about those typical one. 
I'm talking about something which looks like a... Swiss roll? Log cake? 
Yeah something like that. Dint expect I will be so into this cakes. 
Awwww don't remind me of fats, I'm talking about nice food k? Hahaha. Okay the one I love the most is the original flavour. 
One piece costs around 5 bucks. A little expensive for a small piece but it worth the price I think, do give a try. FYI it's not too sweet ;) spongy fluffy! Haha okay shall stop here. ;)

P/s: that's my secret place when I have my lunch alone. :) :)
it's not cream/icing. I don't know how to describe the fillings, something like puddings but softer than that?
straight hair :D

No comments: