Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello it's Monday again -.-

Learn this from my niece
hi nice to meet u

So idiotic bwahahahah
home ;)






















































Hello. I think I should put the pictures of my boss's birthday part instead my of my narcissistic pictures. HAHAHA. okay I promise I'll blog about that sooner or later.
*
Basically my life is just like that, work eat sleep.
Ohgawd what a boring life, but soooooon, it's going to be great or something ;)
Friends' birthday, mum's birthday, short trip!
I'm grinding my brain juice out already ahahaha, money money please come! :( I need more cashhhhhh, (as if it'll come by itself when Im calling them.LOL)
*
It's Jcard day on the coming Wed& Thursday and imma like.................... why is it on weekdays T.T
So even if I'm going and it'll be the peak time everybody squeezing in and grab the goodies. WALAO A, feeling the greatness of being a student. -___- hahahhaa.
Escada perfume, and the laptop bags, and early birds' gift. lotion or something like that, very tempting -_-... but I'm not going in the morning mannnnn HELLLOOOO.
Okey save money please :D :'(
*
11:24 Shall sleep.
Monday to Friday is way too loooooong and Friday to Monday is like fcking fast.
Okay I'm counting down for the coming weekend already, tho it's Sunday now. -.-
*
love,
C


Misssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No comments: