Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lee Ah Nai's 21st birthday party

Birthday Boy and me
Attended machi's 21st Birthday party yesterday and it was full of laughter and fun.
 Seriously nothing beats the moment spending together with them. Anyway Im thinking to upload the video of the emcees' shows yesterday but I'm wondering about how to transfer it to my lappie :/
*
Anyway party was over, looking forward for the coming weekend because we're going to A' Famosa and gonna meet my dear all especially Cindy andddd  I think time passes so damn fast cuz I remember the time you stayed over at my house and it's like freaking one year ago, can't really accept it's thissss fast!! OMG.
*
Years, how much did we change during these years. I have no idea about it.
But I believe that no matter how much we did, or never, what actually tied us together remains unchanged. So called- friendship, we never forget about each other.
Throughout the years, I believe there's been quarrel and all, which makes us tougher, and one step closer to each other. 
As time goes by, we have our own matters to be solved, our own things to do and I believe our real life is just started and many more to go. But as I said long time agoooo, this bunch of friends, are just like my second family. No matter what happened, you can always speak to them and pour your feelings to them, altho we have our own -best one among them but the heart, the mind, the relationship are there, it's just out there.
Eh? I thought this is about ah nai's party post? LOL sorry for being sentimental. 
*
Love you guys ;) Peaceee.


Tey Wei's Birthday Board by Ah Nai
BFF! :)




























No comments: