Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our Day

My life ✘❥✘❥



First of all I feel kinda happy because I was the one who organised this. LOL
Self praise, okeyy this is something to be proud about. It's not an easy task man.
*
I don't know what and or how should I blog about our day spending in A' Famosa. Basically what we've done was just playing hard, like...mad?
Can never be serious when I'm with them, because they/we are young and fun *winks*
My love to them are beyond everything, seriously. Except for my family and boy of course :D That is a different case. 
*
I don't know is anybody out there feels the same as me. :( Everytime after our gathering I feel extra ultra lonely. As if time spending with them is a very prefect sweet dream, and when it ends, it's like Im awake from my beauty sleep and my dream. :'( Aww, reality is cruel, this cruel.
Just hate the feeling, very much.
*
One of my buddies is going for NS soon, 2 years... 2 years :'(
Good luck and all the best in everything. :')
Take care of yourself please, my friend  :)
CHONG WEI YUAN!
✘❥✘❥
 



No comments: