Sunday, August 26, 2012


Hello guys
BFF whatsapped me and asked me when am I going to update my blog and I nearly made her cried cuz I replied her 'leave it dead'. LOL what a lousy opening! Hahaha so lame.
*
I try not to make my blog so tedious and hmm I want ppl who read my blog enjoy reading it, never update because there's no much special thing happened and I bet you won't want to know what company did I audit and or how much are they taxed /.\ like wtf that one totally none of my business.
*
Alright, summed holidays are ending real soon and my friends are flying back. Aww how fast is this, I remember we were still looking forward for the A Famosa short gathering aka wei yuan's farewell and I've met wei yuan two weeks ago it's like the funniest thing ever. LOL, thought he went in for national service and could hardly see him but this is not the real story. HaHha! I love how the magic works. Okay what am I mumbling about lol.
*
Had lunch and watched movie with my dear friends and yesterday's topic was KPop and only Kpop. All the way talking to Adrian and when I mentioned this to my friend we ( referring to the girls ) were discussing about Kpop with Adrian and my friend was like... What??? It's just like a girl discussing IT stuffs with bunch of guy, can you imagine that? Hahahha funny? Yes I think So :p
*

Recovering level: 75%

Miss my boy much! :'(

No comments: