Saturday, October 27, 2012

I don't know what am I afraid of, people always say once bitten, twice shy. And I think this is what they mean by that.
In-confident?  Yeah perhaps so, thousands of needles are prickling my heart.
What's the position? what's the place in it? It's shown obviously.
I know I'm being very sentimental and emo now but I couldn't help.
I'm very sad. Aih. Maybe I should find something else to do to distract myself from thinking all those shits.
I really hope something can distract me right now because I feel like my heart is dying soon.
Keep on telling my self,  stop thinking  stop thinking stop thinking stop thinking, but my brain is totally beyond control, what goes worse, it works the other way round.
And I'm wondering, does it really help when I spill all these out on my blogspot, do I really feel better when I finished venting  this all out? No no no I don't know does it help.
I just want to sleep right now, and wait for the next morning.

No comments: