Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Life back to uni

As per title, I'm back to uni :) 
Hope everything is going to be fine. I just edited my time table and added a subject in, it's a short semester but I'm taking 3 subjects if my application is approved. Gonna be a little hectic but I guess it's alright because it's just 7 weeks. I don't want my final year final sem be like a hell because all of the subjects seem tough, and there will be finance in it -.-....... Finance is my century enemy or what, ahhhhh! Please don't let this lil bastard to pull my CGPA down, CCY PLEASE.
*
Please pray for me so that my application is approved :D Appreciate much if you do! haha.
And I'm taking my MUET next week, finally finally. Ohhh it's gonna be a tough one. :( I hope there's no lag, no mind blank or mind fu*k at that crucial moment or else I'm dead on the spot maybe :/
*
I guess I'm still in a holiday mood, tho I have determined to start studying but devils are around me all the time, distracting me and keep me away from my notes and books. ( and this is so called ' determined' meh? ) HAHAHA, alright I admit I'm lazy I'm a procrastinate queen. /.\ Enough enough~ :( If I con't my life like this I can imagineeeeeeee. 
*
FYP is here, finally here. Can't really believe I'll be graduating in 6months time. So fast? Yeah it is. 
Was reminiscing my life in PJ, when I just came up to study. Ohh I'm so old already HAHAHA. 
Was still a crying baby but look! I survived from all those craps and I'm so independent now, macam yes eh? hahahaha. I feel like I'm so kaobeh and ppl who's reading this post might whack me when they see me on the road. LOL.
*
















Oh yeah I did mention in my previous post about the Nike Run.
YEAH MAN I SHOULD SHOUT THIS OUT: I ran 10km within 2 hours, more precisely 1:43.
Holy I feel like damn proud of this tho I know Im veryyyyy slow already but at least I finished the freaking 10km. BUAHAHAHA. 
And the price is muscles aching for 3 days. Legs were apart from my body for the first day. LOL.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED AND MISSION COMPLETED :D
*





Card for him. Sorry I'm late <3 td="td">

No comments: