Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Asian Festival in campu



HI guys. Finally Im here to update. My babe was complaining because I posted that I'll update soon but it seems I'm taking forever to complete my post. HAHA seriously I thought no one will ever realise that. 
Alright, as you see I was one of the performer or so called 'model' in my campus's event.
I was like super nervous shit and tension before and when I was on the stage.
I don't know was it a stage fright but I think that was SUPER AWKWARD. HAHAHA wtf right?
I think I din't know what actually happened during the few minutes on the stage. I just walked, and smiled like super unnaturally, let them to take photo. That's it. Mind was totally blank but aww I think it's quite fun overall :D Had great time really!


I Love my hairdo and can you imagine it was done within 5 mins. *claps claps* Her hands are superb. OMG I want the skills please!

Side view of it :D






D and I. Oh D and C I mean. 
There are quite a number of them saying we look alike. Tho I don't think so but it's a good thing that ppl say we look alike. LOL she's chio ain't her? :P Hot and sizzling hot and friends always wanna tackle her. Bwahahaha. 

I know this post is short but Im kinda busy right now! Cya bye!

Things I've done: Claimed free Starbucks :D
          Aztec tank top.
               Aztec iPhone case.
                       Cousie's birthday present 1/3 of it
        ♥






No comments: