Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday. TGIF



Hello earthlings. Feeling a tad surprise that I come again? :D haha yeah I promise I'll study after this ;)   
Have been pampered with too many good stuffs recently. I wonder is it a good or bad thing, boyfie said soon you'll forget the bag that costs 20 bucks, you won't want that again. OMG.
Look at what did he say to me -.- It sounds damn wrong because he's assuming I'll become those materialistic bitches.
Alright I admit, things I got are more than enough, and sometimes I do have a feeling of guilt, I don't know what makes me feel so. But frankly, I'm happy, real happy. I mean who doesn't like presents? HAHAHA. but I promise, I would refrain myself from granting more, I ain't bitches please. huh.
I love my boyfie! First time ever confess in blog lol he'll be happy I think because he always said I don't touch bit about him in my blog , he's too cute but he's getting fatter and fatter. But he never cares, what the hell hahaha.



As I mentioned in previous and preprevious posts, I'm so into Aztec and I'm mad. Did I tell you guys my bro said he suspects me kena some ancient aztec curse. LOL he couldn't understand how the hell I can love those stuffs. I think he never will.
Look at tank top beside. It costs 23 bucks ( MYR) Tell me who wouldn't buy it OMG. Okay I'm not trying to show off here but you know, I LOVE buying clothes. And what makes me feel super contented and satisfied was I saw the exactly same top, same material, color etc etc in a shop in Sunway Pyramid. Next, guess the price please. Freaking RM89.9 without discount. 
WTF right? Seriously over-priced damn boutique. 23 is already profitable, what on earth makes you to sell at 90? -.- Tell me. I understand, rental right you wanna say? But uh-ohh. Save it in your own storeroom forever kay don't ever try to cheat my money. I'm wise ( WTF ) HAHAHAHA.














Sorry I cam-whored a lot. I know I'm annoying hahahaa.
You know sometimes I really respect the ppl who invented the apps in my ibaby. And if you wonder what's the apps that I've been using always. It's camera360 and what's so good about that, effects are the second, FOC goes to the first. What an amazing world. HAHAHA.
Can only live in this kinda disguise world and imagine that I have fair skin. Self-ego up-vol HAHA. Okay lah Im annoying so what???!! HAHAHA okay seriously you wanna kill me now I know. 
Uhmm I guess I have to start studying right now. 
Shall see when's my next entry, thanks for reading. 
Ciaoz!

xo, C


No comments: