Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baskin Robbins' Voting Finale



Tell me what's your favourite flavourrrr? :D

Alright I think if you're a BR fans you'll definitely be familiar with this big pink poster.
Yep the voting game. I was invited by Nuffnang to join this event, Happily.Luckily.Honourly.
Was kinda worried that wasn't able to present because the registration started at 7pm. 
Event was in Publika, Solaris Dutamas so I reckoned it would be quite jam all the way from Cheras to there and I was still in Subang at 530, (FYI I went for relaxing before this so my hair looks damn flat and stupid in all of the pics -.- ) Anyway, I reached there around 8 at last. HAHA.
The moment queueing up for registration I was hoping to get either grey/black/beige colour BR T. And NO PINK NO ORANGE PLEASE. Face turned BLUE when the guy passed me and my boy two Orange T.
*face palm* 
Anyway, not to forget to mention we're able to have unlimited free flow of BR with that T :D Superb right?
Seriously brain freeze moment and guess how many scoop did I have? Ans will be revealed at the end of this post.  :D 

*
Q for free flow of Baskin Robbins. Nom nommmmm..!




























I know you guy must be wondering what is this event about?
In short, 5 flavours of BR ice cream, represented by 5 bloggers.
5 flavours, 5 promises, 1 winner.
So what are the promises?
1. World Chocolate Class- Free topping with all ice cream all year long
2. Jamoca Almond Fudge- Mini waffle sundae @RM9.90
3. Cookies' n Cream- Buy 1 Blast and get 50% off for second
4. Very Berry Strawberry- 31% off for Waffle Berries Sundae
5. Pralines' n Cream- Free upsize for double junior scoop
HAPPY? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD :D

Make a wild guess who won in the end. :D
Tadaaaaaa!! It's Pralines'n Cream :P HEHEHE so you know what you can get?
Free upsize with any Double Junior Scoop on weekdays from 10am - 3pm for a whole year starting from now!

HAPPY? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD :D





Me and mah boy


Timothy, Audrey ( FourFeetNine) and I
OKAY. Here I have to say I'm so lucky because I met them :D BWAHAHA. Was kinda excited when I saw her. lol I was super paiseh to request for a pic with them and iPhone did not behave properly LOL!


             






Thanks Baskin Robbins and Nuffnang for the wonderful freezing night :D
Best fake shot after came out from saloon. LOL

No comments: