Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final exam

Okay, here, the post title looks so disgusting and that is what I'll be dealing with for the next two weeks. Exam ends on 17th but this holiday won't be that fun all thanks to my FYP.
*
Weekend was over and I know I shall start studying now and work really hard because the subject that I'm taking ain't easy. :( if you want to know what is this and aih it's something like law, but not complicated as that. -.- do you get what mean? It's okay if you don't . Lol
*
Never sleep well for a few night. Or I can say I never sleep well like always? People always say that if you dream when you're sleeping it means you're not really sleeping nor resting. But FYI I dream EVERYDAY, yes every single day.
So basically I can tell you I never sleep for ages already. I've been dreaming everyday since 838403827 years ago. Wtf seriously I think not even ONE day I can let my brain not functioning. /.\
I think it's something worth to celebrate when I don't dream. LOL
*
Alright stop mumbling. Got to go for notes and books.
Bye love :)

Xx



No comments: