Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What could be worse

As per title, what could be worse when you reached the worst.
You know when a person is unlucky, damn, it could be damn suey, futher than you can think of.
I don't know what happen and why all shits are happening and I wonder when is all these gonna end.
I don't wish to post it up the whole tragedy of my assignments and presentation and since I never post up you guys will never feel me, the way I'm feeling right now.
And I thought, seriously I thought all these will be over after my presentation. Hell no,
you know what actually perks me a little was that I've been waiting fo my parcel for one day.
I thought, the parcel will enlighten me at least, a LITTLE.
BUT, the DAMN POS LAJU SERVICE. Instead of delivering my goods to me, they threw the notice of "unable to deliver" shit to my letter box. ARE YOU INSANE or what.
Do you expect me to know you're here when you dont even give me a call?
Hence I tried to call the cust service, and she said since you're living in condo, we're sorry but we couldn't do anything.
HELLO??!! mind me but do you know wtf are you saying? So you mean that people who lives in Condo are not suppose to have pos laju service and we need to collect it by ourselves?
And she said that:" Because PosLaju does not provide a phone to the delivery man, so they will only call you if they have credits in their phone."
Alright seriously, your service is God-like damn good. It's really pissed off when you talk to them because they just push it back to you as if you're at fault.
MADNESS. 
*

Okay chill, I need to cool down abit I know. 
Day really wasn't fine, since last night.
Lack of sleep
Efforts gone
Get pissed
Quarrelling
I think I'm ranked as the most unlucky person in the world today.

“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.”― Nicholas SparksAt First Sight

Should assume things won't get better I reckon.
The best way to console myself for now.
Unrelated pics below, enjoy.

x






Awesome snacks



















Coffee is my good friend.

No comments: