Friday, December 7, 2012

:D

Hey guys I don't know whether you all really looking forward about the things I'm gonna surprise you. Okay man I sound so secretive but i don't want to disappoint you. :/ haha.
*
Alright :) here's it!
http://sns.audiocn.org:80/tlcysns/maiba/share.action2?type=MV;97749

Pls click on the link and you can listen to my voice ( as if anyone cares LOL ). This is a small part of Fish Leong's ( 梁静茹) 偶阵雨 covered by me, it's only the chorus part anyway.
*
Few things to clarify, I don't know is it user friendly but the link actually works on my phone so I assume it's alright.
And, I just sing for fun because I found this app is nice. :D need not to explain more by clicking the link you actually know what app is this.
Lastly, few free to drop me a comment here like 'wow ur voice sucks' OR 'OMG u can sing!' To me. LOL but as I said dont take it too seriously because after all you listen it for fun only right? Like when you have nothing better to do.
*

Just FYI, my era's song are those ah mei's, elva's and Fish's all those because I'm 90's baby. Of course I do listen to pop like Taylor swift, Nikki Minaj etc etc but hell i don't think you want me to sing Starships or Rolling in the Deep? Or even I Love You by 2NE1? That will be kinda funny and.... I don't know how to describe its beyond words lol.
*
Alright I'm turning in now it's 2am.
Hope you enjoy!

Love,
C







No comments: