Thursday, March 21, 2013

Photoshooting for graduation




Greet u with my super beh song face.
Hi guys! Title is too obvious to show that I'm writing about the photoshooting for my graduation.
It's kinda stress because I'm thinking what if I can't graduate. OMG. Hopefully not okay! That will be damn crazy and awkward but anyway yesterday's photoshooting was quite fun just that we were like, too shy to pose. WTF hahah so it's fine to pose in front of your own camera but when we're requested to have some informal poses yesterday everyone was just looking at each other and asking like HOW LEH? :P



As if doing some tutorial about how to tie a neck tie but this is not the case. -.- HAHA and Jas is looks quite sesat here. Wonder if she will kill me when she sees this. 


Like this pic somehow because everyone wasnt ready yet


Alright so here's some pictures with our super noob "pose" LOLOL. And bear with me the pics are not editted yet. So finally, we did something like at least better. So we picked the one as our group photo and we're not allowed to get that series of pic. HEHE but it's alright cuz I will show it to you guys when the real graduation comes. :) I think, it will be nice, somehow! LOLOL. By the way, actually we are supposed to have some informal wear with theme, like maybe beach, retro, etc and that will be damn cool but aih. We missed the chance and there it goes. It's sooooooooo wasted, yes so wasted :'( But aih it's alright. Maybe it's not that bad after all. 
Anyway, feeling a lil sentimental because it's like soooo fast, the degree life is coming to an end soon. FYP is in the final process already and will be having my VIVA soon though maybe some of you don't really understand what am I talking about. -.- hahaa it's okay. Anyway Ive got to go now. See you guys soon! :) 
Toodles,
C

No comments: