Friday, May 3, 2013

Hair cut at number 76 style

So, this is the place Ive been wanting to visit for such a long time and it's like FINALLY, I visited number 76 before I go back to JB. They're having three branches ( Bangsar, Mid Valley and also Mont' Kiara), I picked Mon't Kiara because I was hoping Hikky can cut for me. :P (FYI I bought a voucher from Mydeal so I wasn't entitled to pick the stylists I wished to, but since I bought the package with Director Hair Stylist, chances of getting Hikky to cut for me is higher) HAHAHAHA. And my wish granted, I was like soooo happy when I saw Hikky approached to me LOL. Then if you're curious about what's so nice about them, my answer is, EVERYTHING.
I got to know this saloon from all the famous bloggers at first, and then I started to follow their Instagram and also Facebook, so everytime when I look at their " masterpiece" especially the gradation hair, my expression is "OMG" or "IWANTTHIS" or "MADNICE". I don't bluff as you can see I seldom write review, or I can say rarely. If you don't trust me you can check it out @ their instagram and also facebook to prove that I'm not exaggerating or what. 



So basically this is my hair before the hair cut.
And if you cannot see clearly, here's the close up of my round and chubby face with the long hair.



When I stepped in, I was greeted with a kawaii smile, HAHAHA I'm not sure what is his name but he is a Japanese hair stylist ( a very handsome and kawaii guy :D :D) if I'm not mistaken, I think his name is Sato. :P
So after I settled down Hikky approached to me and discussed with me my desire hair style etc etc. And I think I shall skip the process of cutting cuz I don't really know how to describe to you the hair cutting process. So, here's the outcome of my hair. :D


yay my bangs came back to me again


Was a bit shy to request for photo taking with her, tada~~ she's Hikky :D 








Outdoor backview
Indoor backview

I know students like me find it quite unaffordable because the normal price for a director stylist cut is RM98. But you don't cut your hair everyday right? For girls like me, maybe 2-3.5 months only I will go for hair trimming or trying a new hair cut etc. So I find no reasons for not visiting them again because it's too good, and so far the best saloon I can say. One thing to note about, you know when you go to some saloons, the moment you pointed on a hairstyle on the magazine and tell them " I want this hairstyle", the hair stylists will normally nod their head and say OKAY. ( AS IF THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT DO YOU WANT BUT WTF THIS IS TOTALLY NOT THE CASE AND HERE BEGINS WITH YOUR DISASTER!!!) Because the outcome is always LIKE ALWAYS totally different from the magazine you pointed previously, and yet you can look very horrible, just like what I experienced before, and I believe, you too.
So, what's amazing in number 76 style is their SKILLSSS, hahahahaha they can really make the hairstyle on the magazine, like realllllllll and you wish you can maintain this hair like forever.


I know this is like some "template" or traditional conclusion is your primary school essay but I have to say I will DEFINITIVELY visit them again for my next chemical treatment( of course hair cut too). :D ( hair color yayyy). Would like try their supermagic treatment too ;)   But since I'm moving back to JB soon, I will visit them probably during July or Aug :D That's before my graduation day!

So, hesitate no more if you want your hair to become pretty :D
Love,
XO ;)

No comments: