Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm done with my study

Hi guys. Nice to see you again here. Thank you for reading my blog and I'm officially back to JB now cuz I've finished my study like finally. Anyway it's 2:50 now, am I mean and I have the urge to blog suddenly and so I'm here. Alright cut the crap. 
*
It's time to update about my recent life I think else you guys have no idea how have I been or you don't really want to know actually :( (I assume by myself there 's ppl who cares okay).
And so I'm still waiting for my final results and this is so freaking gan jiong. After that will have to search for a job so you can group me as unemployed now because I really am. :( anybody wants to hire me? :( 
*
So before stepping into the society of course will give myself a break? :) will spend my time with the loves first, ( s because of parents bf friends etc) yay vacation yayyayya. And I'm pretty sure after that wallet is gonna burn. By that time I will be motivated to search for jobs. Alright let's drop this topic because 3 am talking about this is not that suitable and makes me feel a little emo. 
*
I know you guys must be missing me at this moment but this is a face- less post.
Will show my back instead.

 This is my current hair colour under the sunlight and see how it faded. Red purple fade the fastest. It looks like some sh*t lala colour now.  So I shall go to
76 style to change my colour. ;) happyyyyy.
*
So just few hours ago I did my nail art and pedicure by myself. Dint really buff my nails but I cut and shaped a bit. I was hesitating about what to draw what to draw and kept asking my mommy. Confirmed she damn pek cek because she suggested like Aztec? I said no I drew before. This? No. That? Difficult I can't handle and she's like huhh anything then. LOL . So at last I decided to draw leopard prints nail art! ;) 

Sorry this is a bit unpleasant because my toes look damn fugly and out of shape. So this is the nail before I drew he leopard prints.


And after.


Not bad right? Anyway this is my first attempt but I feel quite okay somehow ( I know self praise is no praise) but HAHAHAHA at least it's at acceptable level okay. 
*
Will do my manicure and nail art Tmr hopefully. And if you've been following my Instagram you should know what I will draw for my nailsssssasss tmr and hopefully it will be a successful one haha you should know left hand can forever ruin my art piece LOL
*
So if you're interested what nail colours are those on my leopard prints nail art, here you go:

- base coat O.P.I
- neon peach pink China Glaze ( 2 layers)
- glitter nail colour from O.P.I ( 2 layers)
- black color from Étude House 
- top coat from O.P.I

** personally prefer Seche top coat, I bought O.P.I due to promotion. That's all. 

Thanks for reading. Good night loves. 
❥ 

No comments: