Wednesday, July 24, 2013

If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day, I would turn Naughties into rainbow colour


Although I always felt different from the other, but the blues are my bff forever!  
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I wanna sing the smurfs song together with the other Smurfs forever. 
For naughties, I will just give them some skittles- like candies to make them rainbow colour after eating them! 
I would ask Papa, Clumsy, Grouchy, and Vanity to return to the world, reunite with Patrick and Grace Winslow (Human friends in the world), to give me a hand! 
Of course I would protect myself because I know Gargamel is going to kidnap me. 
I would pretend as if I'm helping him but in fact I'm not! I just won't let anyone to hurt the other blues because Smurfs are my BFF! 
So at the end Smurfette will stay true blue! LALALALALALALA
-happy ending-


No comments: