Monday, July 22, 2013

Photoboom


ALRIGHT IM DAMN ANGRY NOW. WAS BLOGGING BY MY PHONE AND MY POST WENT DISAPPEARED WHEN THE PHONE TURNED TO SLEEP MODE. SUPER WTF.

Alright, was typing this overdue post.
Met up with my sisters weeks ago and basically I wanted to upload some pic and the only thing to mention was the food that we had on that day.

Anyway I don't know should I just publish the restaurant name here. After few considerations I decided not to but I can hint you by telling you the shop is actually opposite to Summer ( Rice burger shop).

Okay I think that was a disaster for all of us. Know why? Most of us ordered set meal except for Shu Yi ( A-La Carte with drinks ) :P So while we were waiting to be served, we talked and gossip like nobody's business as usual.
Long story short and to make it simple,
we actually ordered Chicken Bolognaise, Chicken vs fish chop, beef spaghetti and a pizza.
I think the food seriously made us jaw dropped or what. SUPER OMFG and speechless okay let me explain.
Basically the Chicken Bolognaise= Prego sauce and A LITTLE  mince chicken and spaghetti full stop.
Chops= Below average chop and so no comment.
Beef spaghetti= No comment. Very no comment.
Pizza= SUPER WTF. I think that was the worst ever. Because it was served at last ( and had been waiting like forever) We actually expected it to be good. You know it's like.... okay beyond words and description.
1. It's very mini, super small, smaller than a personal pan pizza. A LOT SUPER SMALLER.
2. The ingredients. Sausages SLICE, cheese, Green pepper ( JUST LIKE THIS IF NOT MISTAKEN)
3. It's VERY thin, thinner than a normal thin crust pizza. okay basically as thin as a paper.

IF YOU THINK IM EXAGGERATING OR WHAT PLEASE GO AHEAD AND TRY.
LET ME KNOW AFTER THAT, I WILL PAY FOR YOU IF YOU PROVE ME WRONG.
I don't know whether someone ever complaint to them but seriously this is not the way of doing business man. -.-  Seriously I think we're conned or what OMG.

Okay I'm done with this crap meals post. Photo boom now! Enjoy :D



Good night! ;)

OH YA BTW,
to the one whom concern, I've found my jobs. Thanks lords!

No comments: