Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello

Pic is totally unrelated to the post

    






























 Hello guys,finally you see me here, FINALLY. Yepp I'm back!
I think I should be more hardworking because I've been letting you all down once and once when you entry to my blog. 
*
Latest update of CCY:
 I overspent, I wanted to rebond my hair, err more precisely relax my hair, but Im broke. Who wants to donate me some $? HAHAHA.
And so, I decided to dye my hair instead of doing relaxing. Hmmm a wiser choice? I don't know.
What I know is that if I don't dye my hair, it's gonna be naturally ombre, super disgusting.
2nd update of mine: I'm into Aztec recently, REALLY MAD ABOUT IT. I'm going to customize a iPhone case for myself with Aztec prints on it. Muahahahaha, THIS IS SO GREAT.
Btw, pastel colours are my love too. Oh and so my new clothes for my phone will be Aztec prints+ Pastel colour. LOOKING FORWARD FOR THAT.
What's more? Im thinking to do manicure with A+PC. Okay enough I think you're not interested in that hahaha.
*
I'll be doing..... for the next few weeks:
Firstly, it's superrrr sad that school is gonna reopen and huhhhhh have to leave my sweet home like after 4 months being a pampered daddy's girl :( gahhh hate this! 
15th Oct--- Shi Ling's birthday = First day of school! Danggg~ 
Anyway I'm taking part in Nike Run ( LOL ) 2 days before schooling, hence I have to go back earlier hahah! CCY is taking part, hilarious enough right :D Nobody believes me, including my parents and they even asked me more than twice: " Are u sure?" 
Okay frankly speaking I dont even think of running for the freaking 10km, you get me? the freaking 10 km. I can remember how worse was I during my high school time running for the 12min test. 10km is almost 5 times greater than it, seriously you want me to die is it? -.-
I just plan t walk, and IF i can finish the line within 2 hours, I have to thank God already. HAHAHAHA! 
*
Shall end my post with this.
Don't ever rack your brains on scheming to get friendship. 
You just get yourself into a deep sh*t.
PEACE :)

No comments: