Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Eve
















She gave me some responses after 3 shots :P

It's my first post in 2013. Happy New Year everyone :)
How was your new year eve? Mine was kindaaaaa boring? Haha though I hung out with my friends but LOL I don't know what happen to us it wasn't happening at all.
We just sat down in a cafe and chit-chatting? And after that we headed to Overtime in Sutera for a drink and went home.
I think you can't really imagine how boring was that and everyone was complaining so boring so boring LOL. And so we came to a conclusion starting from this year our countdown party should held in either a Hotel, apartment, etc etc. Just like how we did on the other day. I think that was much more fun than this year. So Elay don't be gek because you missed this lol. See you on 31st Dec 2013. HAHAHA. I bet Cambodia is better than this, Ang Kor Wat is so beautiful!


















Shi Ling is back in Malaysia! :D Met her up on the 2nd day and she told me she gained 4kg.
All of us said that her 4kg grown because of her hair because we couldn't find any fats on her.
She brought us our favourite, how caring and lovely she is, hehehe ;) I still owe her a birthday present I remember this and I already have an idea what to buy for her haha :D




















Mr Wan Boon Keng and me. HAHA One of my bff :D He's my forever camwhore partner plus he just got himself an iPod touch not long ago. I think the others pic > his pics in his photo album LOL. Who asked him to get iPod touch. HAHAHA wtf la me. And I even asked him are u willing to change yours with my 4S but he said NO. /.\ Btw I was just kidding who wants to change with you omg don't take it seriously k lol.




































Group pic and I realised I din't take a pic with wy's gf :( Should take with her next time she's a nice and kind girl :D

Not much thing to blog about my eve and I don't think you're interested what did we drink etc etc.
But aih, wallet burst a hole. Spent too much recently :( 
*
Something awkward happened in the evening -.- So unwilling to bring it up ish but aih just share with my readers to thank you all for supporting me. HAHAHA.
So when I was keeping clothes in the afternoon, my bro's friends came over and waited for him.
Then my brother told me this after he came back from GYM.
" Eh just now my friend thought you're my mother or maid lehhh"
I was like WTF do I look like do I look like??! So I bet I should make up at home starting from tomorrow. What a disaster, I'm a maid or an aunty -.- Ahhhhhh personal attack man. :'( 
humppppphhhhh.
*
Daddy asked me what's the meaning of 2013-01-04.
Couldn't figure what was he trying to say or ask and when my dad revealed the answer I was like huhhh grrrrrr.
It was the same as WBK's lame password with a lousy hint " a couple "
So in case you don't know 
爱你一生一世
My daddy is so lame so funny so cute, right? Yes, I love him 一生一世 HAHAHA.
*
Enough for today, cya!

toodles,
c


No comments: