Sunday, January 6, 2013

The weather is so so so hot OMG. I'm kinda nervous now because my MUET results will be released Tmr at 12am sharp. Having double ganjiong-ness because meanwhile I'm waiting for my exam results too.
Please pray for me k seriously, frankly, honestly I really screwed up my paper in reading and maybe speaking. Reading is the part I'm worried of. OMG. I don't know how should I describe my feelings right now besides the word gan jiong -.-
Wish me luck wish me luck. Kay? T.T
*
Semester break is ending soon. 1 week left and I've been doing nothing at home as usual. Got some slacking moments of course and well rested! 2013, what a big year for me hahaha. One more semester and will be stepping into the society.
But before worrying about the big, uhhh I haven't go through the small! :/ Stresses are coming already! So many things to deal with the FYP, have to put real efforts in it don't be lazy!!! :(
*
And again, please wish me luck for my MUET and exam results ❥✭❥✭



3 comments:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Final semester is one of the most stress semester , i have gone through that . The most important is your time management . Manage your time well , set your goals and priorities , and you will do well and go through it . Also take a break occasionally and release your stress , cause you cant do anything when you get too stress up . All the best and good luck ! =D

ccy said...

Noted! Will bear in mind! Thanks lots :)

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

You are welcome ! No problem . =D