Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tenshi Cafe




I don't know is anyone interested in theme's cafe in Malaysia because I think it's not popular here but alright I decided to blog about it since I am stucked in the middle of my FYP. HAHA.

Okay, Tenshi cafe, Tenshi means angels. :D
Since it's a theme cafe obviously their selling point is not on the food! Aww, I think besides the maids, their decoration and interior design are not bad too. I think if you're a fan of anime, you should really pay a visit there! It's not all about food but also the ambience I guess.
Got to know this place because of some E- discount stores coupon and got the chance to have the meals at a lower price of course.
Okay, let's talk about more.
I think it's very easy to spot this place, look at the pink bricks and all :D Even if you're not going in, I mean if you're just a passer by, somehow it attracts your eyes, what an attention seeker! haha!







Basically this is how it looks like. Very awesome I think, even I'm neither an anime lover, nor pink lover. Because it is a Japanese style restaurant, so when you step into it, don't be surprise when the maid bow 90 degree to you with the sweet voice  "いらっしゃいませ" . (welcome)
After me and my bfie took the order, we just walked around and hmm what I can say is that they really put some efforts in decorating the cafe. Like some anime pillow case etc etc. See their efforts through the tweeny weeny bits of little things. 





They have some drawings on the wall, I think most of them are the art piece of the customers. Took this pic (left) because I think it's reaaaaally good. :D Very kawaii character though I don't know who's that.


Japanese curry rice with cutlet







forgot the name but personally think this is better than Jap curry rice



Alright about the food part. I think it's a little pricey, IF I don't have a discount coupon. The price range from RM15 to RM2x for one main course if not mistaken, excluded tax. If you ask me is the food yummy, hmm I rate as moderate because it's like 6 out of 10. 


me. Dint take much pic of myself lol. Nomakeupisugly

***Some special points to state. They actually provide some "maid spoon feed session" where 1 spoon costs you RM1 and the min purchase is RM3. HAHA very nice thing to play prank during your friend's birthday especially a guy. Can imagine how awkward is that. Besides, you can also play Wii with the maids and request for polaroid @RM8. Quite a nice place to celebrate birthday, not a bad idea right? :D

Address; Lot 18, North Circle, e@curve Mutiara Damansara, Jalan PJU 7/3 
                   Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810
Business Hour: 10:30am to 10:00pm

No comments: