Friday, January 25, 2013

Thursday night.




Hello guys. :)
It's Friday again! Soooo happy everyone is soooo happy.
Wanted to blog about my dinner last night but I realised I din't take any pics of my food probably too hungry last night. -.- I had my dinner at almost 9. Shopping comes first, like alwayssss. HAHAHA but I just got myself a T which I have a strong feeling that my mama will say it looks like a pyjamas or what. Show you guys next time to prove me right. :) Oh ya that is my only new year clothes btw.
Haha that's a few reason behind, hmm I always think that the clothes around this time is not that nice :( I don't know why but just wait after new year! Good stuffs are always at behind hehe. And peplum is everywhere everywhere everywhere BUT I'm not fancy over it. It's kinda weird on me. Okay I'm abit far already -.- I had my dinner at Eden Thai, Soho KL last night. Tom Yum was veryyyyyyyyyyy spicyyyyyyyyyyy and I don't really like the green curry because they put brazil leaves into it! :( Eeeee.
Me and bfie went for darts for a while after that. I'm winning at first but HE WAS TOO LUCKY. What I can say is, he's just too lucky :(((((((



See my hair. LOL Nice curve HAHAHAHAHAHA.




*



Oh yes people, instead of buying new clothes, I went for manicure and nailart yesterday which costed me a big bomb. WALAO A no money already. Seriously I hope the diamond and cross don't drop that fast -__- At least tahan until CNY, or until CNY is over, lagi best. Sooo in love with my ring finger :D










Bfie is having a nice smile LOL.
I gotta go see u soon.
X

No comments: