Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The last chapter get started

I think I should be more hardworking to update. Ahhh way to lazy and say hello to the last semester :D
*
It's Wednesday and thanks to Nuffnang for giving me the tickets for Mama's premiere screening last night. And guess what? Once again thanks to Nuffnang for the show later, The Impossible! Two premiere screening at once! So blessed and how awesome is that? ;) hahaha! Saw the some nice badges last night but dint ask them how can I get that LOL. Then maybe tonight? :D
*
Anyway I'm a timid. So if you ask me is Mama a nice movie then I think you're asking a wrong person. I was covering my ears like all the way because it was A BIT frightening, the sound effect of course helped a lot on that. I don't know is it because One U's TGV is still new or what , I found the surround sound is quite good somehow. What surprised me a little too was the sofa/ seats hahaha. Boyfie thought we got into IMAX or what. Quite comfy and soft even I got row E. E is counted as front seats already but somehow I felt quite good with it. Oh ya Mama, if you ask me to rate hmmm maybe 6.5 out of 10 . But as I told you this is just my own opinion because I'm not a horror movie fans.
*
Dinner at Belle's cafe at Sri Hartamas before heading to movie. NOTHING to blog about the dinner, hmm I think you should know what I mean here. The bread was so hard to chew can you imagine? Anyway what made us to go there was because my bfie bought some discount coupons from Streetdeal. But seriously, no next time :( So disappointing.
*
Gonna go to MV for The Impossible later. See you guys ;)
Love,
C





No comments: