Friday, March 29, 2013

G.I Joe premiere screening and relanch of TGV, One Utama



Location: TGV, One Utama
Don't be surprised when you see how nice it is. Haha here's the picture of TGV in One Utama, but of course you see no tables there when you go there for movie. This was taken in the re-launch party of TGV :D

So Hi! wanna ask me why were you there? :D The best answer for you: Because I'm a Nuffnang-er and I'm lucky. So, I'm a lucky Nuffnanger. HAHAHAH


Third question: Why are you dressing like THIS to the party? Yes it was damn awkward I know because of the shorts that I was wearing. HAHA okay attention seeker. The reason was that I was in a rush and I wasn't prepared at all. Then I ciao there with my bf. HAHA very epic right. People there must be thinking how the heck the girl with shorts are invited to this party and also premiere srceening of G.I Joe. Haha! With the Paul Frank Julius monkey somemore. I'm sorry for my rudeness, pardon me kay.
So I reached OneU at about 7pm. Went for registration and went up to the Cinema, meanwhile saw lotsa hot girls with some military pants. :P First thing wasn't makan okay, chill chill, hvn start yet! Hehe. Everyone was asked to take a picture and to choose a scene so that they can crop us out and edit us inside.

Here's the 5 scenes. sorry for the super clear picture.
Can you make a wild guess which scene did I pick? :D I will let you know later hehe! And YESS titbits and cocktail came first of course!

Jiang Jiang! We had unlimited popcorn supply on that day, and if you think that's it?? Nono, then you're wrong! And FYI: hot and spicy popcorn is available in TGV now, but I prefer the caramel one still.

ILLY coffee blended. So yummeh!

We had unlimited supply of Somersby too!H appiest girl in the world









Look at them :D
Actually I feel quite impressive about this  :D HAHA


















TADA! I think my pictures bring you to the scene that day LOL. Need to to explain much you can see how much effort they put right :D And tada! It's officially launched. So after that we enjoyed our dinner for like half an hour or more, and the movie started at 830. ( 9pm actually)
*
Who doesn't like surprises? So when I walked in to the cinema, I saw goodies bags are well placed on every seats :) Hahaha really thumbs up wei! They don't actually give it to you when you register but this is how and what they do, feeling loved man! hahaha, even my bf said that! Woah TGV captured my bf's heart successfully.! :D
Not going to write the review of G.I Joe here but if you're interested please watch the trailer. Hyun Bing is soooo handsome. Another melting material, especially when you look at his body. HAHAHHA.
So after the movie, no no we're not going back so soon. The second party just started!
TGV became a club and there's a dance floor, with DJ Faith. :)





Had some Tiger Beer while waiting for my photo to come out :D Chillin eh?



Treated like a lou sai :D So many freebies. Please scroll down if you want to see which scene did I pick. :P



Sneakpeak for Beaniplex haha :D P/S: This is not IMax but Beanieplex


Okay I picked two scenes actually :D
Actually we're supposed to get one only but the people is too kind so we're able to take two sets :D Me and my bf got one photo for each design. 4 in total :D So happy! 
Real great event, I don't bluff ;)
*
So do you know what is Imax actually? Honestly I dont really know before I attended the event until I watched the clips about it on that day. 
Simple, Imax provides:
A larger screen to you, starts from the floor where you don't really see the screen which is this BIG in some common theatre. 
Secondly, the surround sound, the better speaker that brings you into the movie. 
3, HD HD HHHHDDDDDD
4. The seats are in curve shape. Ain't this a good design? Who said the seats must remain straight, who saiddddd.

So now you know more about Imax in TGV, and if you still don't understand, please spend your RM13 and feel the greatness about that. TQVM.

Loves,
CY  

No comments: