Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Things happened during week 12



Insta this and the caption is Im so annoying again, reason was because I put many hash tags for my ootd and I know it's just so.... Annoying. LOL. You know why? Because I used to hate those hash tags but there's time I want to annoy people, very nakal wtf so I put hash tags so that you will be annoyed. Lol what am I talking about. 



Spent my time with my love and his sister at  One Utama. Bought an eye cream which is super duper expensive. ( at least  it's really expensive to me) and... Okay if it works really well I will blog about that provided I am hardworking enough to apply it every single day and night. The girl told me that I can see the effect like after two weeks so we just wait and see. Oh ya by the way, if you're interested about the brand, I bought a M.A.C eye cream and I think it contains 77 minerals or something like that according to the girl. @@ imagine 77 minerals on your skin somehow it's too rich or what lolol. But hell who cares if it really works on my dark circles, but I promise I will sleep earlier from now :(


Trying to act cute or what idk but when I posted it somewhere someone commented it "gwiyomi" which makes me feel like puking or what. Seriously disgusted by that gwiyomi, actually I think the song is not that bad, just some kawaii song but why are they so many fellows trying to cute-tifying themselves and some even show theirs boobs when shooting the gwiyomi video. Seriously, what's wrong with the world I don't know. Like that can be a trend also hahaa.
Ok no offense just some personal opinion and I'm sorry if you're a gwiyomi big fans. 
That's all for the updates, VIVA on the coming Thursday ;) wish me luck ppl.
Till then, 
Loves

No comments: