Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DILEMMA

HI there. A picture-less post but I hope someone is reading my post because it's not just a post, my mind is speaking right now.

I'm being selected as one of the 24 TOP GIRLS (TOP 24) by  THE FACE SHOP MALAYSIA.
I know, it's a thing to be happy. To anyone out there once you get this message you'll be overjoyed and dance around. So do I, but it's just for a few second.
Audition is on coming Thursday, which is tomorrow. And I actually planned for a small trip with my parents to Genting for 3 days 2 nights ( which I will have to check in today (WED) and check out on FRIDAY) weeks ago. I don't know for how long my parents never get out for a short breathtaking, too long until I couldn't remember. Look at the date, my audition is stuck in the middle of our trip.

I know I can't be so selfish. I shouldn't disappoint them. To go or not, if you ask me to answer honestly, yes, my answer is yes. I really want to join for the audition because I was being selected to be 1 of the 24 out of 1000 plus participants. It's a real golden chance. RARE chance. It doesn't really matter if I can win or what it's the experiences and chance that counts. It's not like I will have this kinda experience in my life anymore. I'm sure I will regret if I don't participate it. I'm really sure. Although I don't think I can win, nor be shortlisted for top 12, but if my parents allowed me to go and I'm not shortlisted as top 12, I can just go back. Only the last 12 will have the chance for photo shooting and compete for final. I feel really bad if' I get nothing in return for my parents just because they fetch me to Shah Alam all the way from genting early in the morning. FYI the auditon starts at 9.30 in the morning which means I have to get down from Genting at 7am.

I don't know what should I do, I don't want to disappoint my parents but meanwhile don't wish to forgo this opportunity. I'm really sad. Both decisions are wrong, both can kill me. I rather not being selected at all, Im serious.

Though I don't really think I can win because my skin is dark and I'm short and my body shape is not perfect, I have to repeat again, what matters is the chance.

And if you're interested , the Winner of Top Girl will be the ambassador for THE FACE SHOP MALAYSIA. A free trip to Korea. Cash. Photo shooting with Kim Hyun Joong etc.




But I think, maybe I should just forgo all these, I really love my parents and I don't wish to disappoint them.
Can someone please heal my heart?

No comments: