Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bangkok day3&4

Hello there :D Gonna continue with my day 3 and day 4 in Bangkok. So according to our schedule, basically we spent our whole day in Platinum Fashion Mall. Shopping spreeeeeee yay! Also have to remind you again it's always a wise choice to bring a recycle bag with you! ;) I won't update much about day 3 cuz I think you're not interested in what I've bought either. Thus, shall skip to day4!.
*

 DAY 4

OOTD from Platinum Fashion Mall.  @ only 250 Baht. Din't want to buy this set because I think the prints make me looks like a Thai. ( If you've read my previous day 1&2 post, I mentioned the local always misunderstood I'm a Thai ) but somehow I just bought it. Anyway I think it's kinda worth too. Alright nobody wants to know more. Jump to my destination. My friend went back to Malaysia in the morning so from Day 4 left only me and the bf. Long story short, first destination was Wat Pho, then Wat Arun, followed by Asiatique, Thai Girl Show :P and also Pat Pong Night Market. Day 4 was sooooo fully utilized!

 So this is Wat Pho, as you can see the Golden Sleeping Buddha is behind. Very very very big :) And oh ya the entrance fee! 100 Baht per person. The Grand Palace is just nearby that area but we din't enter there ( 800 Baht per person) hahahahaha. Anyway I met an aunty which's from Indonesia she said it's worth to visit The Grand Palace though it's expensive. But uhmmm.. hahaha!

 The bf looks so silly LOL!
 Hi silly. Inside Wat Pho!
  SAY HI AGAIN!
 Wat Pho. Nice isn't it? My bf said this place appeared in of the TVB's dramas but I'm not a fans of TVB drama so can anyone tell me/ does anyone recognize this? :D
COCONUT

MANGO STICKY RICE

PAD THAI CHICKEN





































































 
The next destination was Wat Arun. It's nearby Wat Pho ( go straight from the exit of Wat Pho) but to go Wat Arun we need to go across the river by boat, pretty cheap but it's super near only in fact hahahaha. ( 3 Baht for single trip, per person).
So just right before we went to Wat Arun, we took a rest and enjoyed the street food  there. (located before the pier)  Ahhhhh and, the Pad Thai is not nice! So far the worst Pad Thai I had in BKK. The rest were just awesome! So in love with it! ( COCONUT 50 Baht, MANGO STICKY RICE 50 Baht, PAD THAI 60 Baht)
*

WAT ARUN

:D :D
 WAT ARUN. Simply think the pic is amazing but I think if you suffer from acrophobia ( just like my bf) this is not recommended, maybe u can just take pic but not to climb up the pagoda. THIS IS FREAKING SCARY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU COME DOWN. The staircase is basically 90 degree and woahhhh. SWT -.-''
Can't really see the staircase.

Wanted to take a nicer pic but legs were trembling and so failed to do it LOL.

Sun Tanning LOL. BKK is real hot. Look at my face it's like burning
























































































ASIATIQUE. How do I get to Asiatique from Wat Arun? It's very easy actually, just wait at the pier ( Wat Arun) and if you're not sure about which boat is that you can ask around.
.
 Wanted to take more pic but just right after we arrived Asiatique it started to rain. Super WTF @@
Din't even take a proper pic of mine :(

 Asiatique is just a... hmm how to describe. It's not a mall because the standard is lower than that, but slightly higher than market. So... alright whatever it is, the shops as in the pic are all over the place. It's quite big though so just take a map and walk according to street number! :) The price range of the goods as I said, between night market to mall ( maybe 150 Baht to 600 Baht ) but normally it's non- negotiable.
What face is this



Green curry with fish cakes

Tom Yum Prawns

Friend Rice with Pork Slice













We had our dinner in a restaurant ( forgot the name arghhh). Reason being was because this restaurant provides a reasonable price compared to food court outside -.- So don't ever think we're atas or what but we only spent around 180 baht per person here. ( If you have your meal in food court maybe it costs around 250 Baht) :(




















Ferris Wheel in Asiatique, Bangkok  


Raining all the time :( Look at the floor. 





















We left Asiatique at around 8:30 and headed to Pat Pong for Thai Girl Show. It's illegal in Thailand thought but you just have to tell the taxi driver and they will take you there. For me it's not really nice -.- hahaha and it's freaking expensive. ( 600 Baht per person) CRAZY.  Definitely no next time!
Final destination for Day 4 was Pat Pong Nightmarket. I think if you're a girl who likes shopping this is NOT A PLACE for you to shop. HAHAHA it's somehow like Petaling Street or Chee Chiong Gai and I feel that it's not nice AT ALL. So you can just walk around in Naraya Shop and that's it. Totally nothing to buy. Note: While you're walking on the street in Patpong Nightmarket the guys will just ask you for show. :/ It's not recommeded to go in though unless you have tons of money. The entrance fee is around 300 Baht but when you stepped inside you will be asked for tips tips TIPSSSSSSS. MADNESS. So shall just ignore them.
*
Alright, Im done with my Day 4. Day 5 is about Mango Tango and Chocolate Ville. So, STAY TUNED! :D

CLICK HERE TO DAY 1&2
CLICK HERE TO DAY 5&6

No comments: