Monday, May 27, 2013

Bangkok Day 1&2

Yay! Bangkok Trip updates from now. It was a 6 days 5 nights trip so if you're interested in what I've been done, ( eat, play, shopping) you will have to follow my blog post. I break down it to different posts cuz it will be damn long if I combined as one. So in the last post I will summarize the expenses and all for you guys to refer if you are going to bangkok soon! So let's cut the crap and here we go ;)

Day 1


Me and bf met up my friends in BKK ( as in Bangkok here) cuz we bought our air tickets a year after them, of course it's more expensive! Roughly about 400 ( including a baggage of 20kg to and fro) so I reckon it's still reasonable. :) 
 The bf will definitely kill me if he sees this pic hahaha.
Camwhore is a must as I was so excited in day 1.
Intended to make a " Korean hair" but it seems failed ( I curled my fringe too) and my bf kept mocking at my fringe on that day. LOL and so you see that I'm no longer in this hair for the rests of my trip LOL.
Oh ya by the way, we departed from Melaka. There's a bus service from Melaka to LCCT and KLIA (Transnational) and the ticket price is RM21.90. 
The driver dropped us at LCCT first ad thanks god because I felt a little car sick by that time.  Flight is at 330 ( Malaysia time)
By the time we arrived BKK it's nearly 430 there (p/s: Thailand time) ( btw please minus one hour according to Malaysia time ). And right after we arrived, the bfie searched the way to get our way to the hotel. Anyway I don't really recommend you to take a taxi because you know it's freaking expensive to take a taxi from airport. Uhm unless you don't mind but I think it's good to take public transport if you're not carrying giant size luggage :) 
So how? If you don't understand here u can always ask at the concierge or info counter.
Firstly we took a public bus from Don Mueang Airport to a nearest BTS station (MRT) named Mochit. The bus is just waiting for u outside and it's only 30 baht person. We're staying in Pratunam area and thus right after we arrived Mochit Station, we headed to a station named Phaya Thai. I think it's 4 stations from Mochit if not mistaken. (25-30 baht) sorry forgotten. Then you just have to walk down from the station and you can take a taxi which doesn't apply extra charges. ( by meter) because it was the first day and you can't possibly bring your luggage and walk around so we took a taxi which costed at 59 baht. ( 59/2=30 baht person appx) and we arrived our hotel with the cost of 100 baht. Yay! :D 
Met up with my friends for dinner after that. Walked around and back to hotel.



Day 2

Woke up at 7 something in the morning LOL. Super energetic and excited! 

i look unglam here but it's already the best pic in my cam, so please bear with me


During day 2, me and bfie went to Platinum Mall in 9 something after we had our breakfast.
We just simply wandered around because we had to meet up with my friends at 12pm. ( we're going to Chatuchak Market). It's a weekend market so when you're scheduling so remember this :)
Met up with buddies and headed to Chatuchak by BTS again! And if you read the post up there I did mention the BTS station named " Mochit" and here's where Chatuchak market located. The market is opened from morning to evening (6 something), it's not a night market and what to describe is B.I.G.
It's real big I don't bluff! But we din't really finish it as we only shopped for apparels and food. The rest like cultural products souvenirs and all were totally ignored. LOL!

Giant Fishcakes. NICE! 4 stars out of 5

4 for 20 Baht. OMGGGGGG. DAMN GOOD
















It's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally HOT in BKK. OMG I think you rarely see me tie my hair up but I was forced to do so. OMG I sweated like a pig every single day especially when I'm at outdoor. OMGGG.
And talking about hot. Let me show you something nice. ( evil smile)




SAY HI TO COCONUT ICE CREAM
 


Sorry for the low quality :( It looks fine on my phone but don't know why it turned out to be like that. T.T
Anyway this coconut is highly recommended!HIGLY RECOMMENDED! A MUST!
P/S: Coconut ice cream is everwhere but do find the coconut ice cream where it comes with a coconut shell ( as in my pic) and a small flag on it. It comes with a small cup of coconut juice too :D Topping is FOC ( corn, nata de coco, peanuts etc) I picked corns and nata de coco hehe :D It's 35 Baht for one! :D Worth the value especially in a HOT SUNNY day! :D Yummmmm!
Streetfoods are everywhere so we din't really have our proper lunch hehe :D
******
Next, after we went to Chatuchak Market, we back to Mochit BTS Station and went to Siam!
Siam Paragon, Siam Center and and Siam Square are all in one area (walking distance). Just to remind you Siam Square is not a mall, it's an area where there're shop lots and night markets along the streets, so don't misunderstand it!)



 






























If you're wondering why do I carry a recycle bag and let me tell you it's a must when you're in BKK. It's the widest choice ever to do this tho it's a lilttle unglam but who cares man. Else you will ended up carrying 10++ bags in one hand and hell nobody is going to save you by that time, so I rather be unglam. I put my camera, water bottle and all things inside! And please be careful of your bag and always carry it in front of you! 

wasnt ready la wtf



















This Julius is too big and cute I couldn't resist it's cuteness and so I decided to take with it with instax! HAHAHAHA. I wanna carry this home! It's somemore soft like a pillow and plushie. OMGGGG fluffy hahahahaha.
*
After You Dessert @ Siam Paragon

You don't know how awesome is this until you try it. The queue was damn long and we had to wait there because once the number is skipped we have to queue again @@ Waited around 20-30 mins. OMG right. Always see some Thai girls in instagram hang out at here but I never see anyone of them when I was there. LOL


















So while waiting for our food to be served, my and my girl friends went to buy some food and guess what. You will find out later.



















OKAY I din't take the pic my my honey toast because when we're back from buying food my bf and my friend ate it and left some unseeable piece of leftover for us. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Okay, please go and google the picture of the " toast with maple syrup and ice cream" you will see how nice is that. And it tasted really good, heavenly I can say even I ate some leftover 'unseeable' toast, I can't imagine how good is that at the moment it's served. OKAY CHILL.
( The price for the toast is around 200 Baht, ya I was surprised too, very expensive right :( )
and for the food in the pic, I don't even wish to mention lol cuz it's not nice and it's more expensive than the toast. So just go for the toast with maple syrup will do :D ( The portion is just nice for 2 pax) or maybe 3 for girls :)
*
Din't do much thing at night, went for Thai massage before dinner at only 200 Baht/ hour)

Will update for day 3 soon! Stay tuned and bear with some typo cuz it's verrryyyy long!

P/S: I know it's tired to read so lemme tell you a secret. LOL. PEOPLE ALWAYS SPEAK THAI TO ME THERE AND THEY THOUGHT IM A THAI. AND IT HAPPENED EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY.

okay that's all for today! Good night :)

No comments: