Monday, June 10, 2013

10th of June

"Birthday is not birthday without your message", she said. 

I don't know how would you feel if you ever get this in reply when you wish someone for her birthday. For me what I would say is I feel blessed to have her in my life, as my BFF and my sister. 

I told her this is the tenth time I wished her. And the moment I typed this to her, couldn't hep reminiscing the old pasts since high school and time spent with her. The crazy moments that we shared, only we know that. 

Ten years of friendship, or it's already beyond friendship long ago. Really happy to have her, although we don't contact often but I think this is the way we link to each other. Telepathy is always around and nothing beats this. And now we've came to the second stage of our lives, I will stepping into the society real soon. And you know I'm actually looking forward for our third stage, which is marriage :) :) I wanna be your bridesmaid yayyyyyyyy. ( not only you but the rests too hehe) 

Happy Birthday love, 

From your loveliest,
CCY

And you said, BFF is the only caption <3

No comments: