Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Laptop is officially dead


Hi guys. I'm blogging using my phone because my laptop is officially dead. Very pathetic and I have one more last post for my BKK trip :( I still remember about that. 
*
Psi reached 320 and I was like wtf!? JB's psi dint turn better than yesterday. I can really feel my respiratory system is not that comfortable, like seriously not really that well. Have to drink plentyyyyy of water because my throat feels damn dry :( outdoor activities are totally banned by dad. Btw I think mamak's biz will drop like mad for this few days. I was driving just now and I couldn't see the road clearly like just 50m in front. This is super wtf because at the same time my eyes felt damn dried and all! :/ zzzz Just hope that it won't go worse anymore :( dear readers pls drink more water and wear a mask if necessary!  
*
Ahh anyway I think I will get a new laptop ASAP. :( till then! 

Love,
C


No comments: