Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fat CCY

My sister and I went through this shits with me tgt........


Hi. Yeah was wondering what to write and so decided to share some of my personal fat experiences. I'm gonna post a very epic picture of mine, which was taken 4 years back. ( I actually snapped shot from a video recorded 4 years ago)
By the way, the video only showed my face but I think it's too obvious I was really fat?
*
I don't know how do u feel about me when I say I was fat or I'm fat. Maybe you would think that I'm fake or I'm mad because your response will be you're not fat all. But I know myself the most because I'm not satisfied with my body and oh ya. I know I've slimmed down a lot, like really a lot because I was 53kg, 158cm. If you can't wait to see my pic please scroll down faster.
*
I really don't know how did I go through this shit in my life. I was 53kg idk why dint I have some self realization or what and I really mean it. I dint realize I was this fat during that time. I know I sound over 'scary-fied and terrified  but I just can't accept the fact that I was this FAT. And thank you I have a bf whom loves me much and he dint dump me, dint even complain about I was fat. And maybe this is part of the reasons why I dint realize all this shit. Hahaha.
*
Ppl have been asking me why and how did I slim down. Anyway I have to say... I don't really like to exercise ( or in fact I slim down without exercising) so to slim down, I think these are somehow useful.
1. I quit ordering cold beverages or drinks when I'm having meals. In fact no sweet drinks. Only hot Chinese tea

2. I don't sit down immediately after eating

3. No snacks no snacks. I don't take chocolate and chips. (Rarely take unless there's some gathering party)

4. I quit supper.

I have to say, I was 53kg because, I drank cold drinks like coke when eating, I ate and sat/ or worse, I slept, I ate tidbits after meals, never ever control. Lastly, I had supper, which is a devil. Alright I know it's hard when the Hungriness came especially late night, but thinking of the flat tummy when you wake up in the next morning or some fat ass, you pick it.

Enjoy the pic good night :)

No comments: