Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 5 and 6 in Bangkok!

Entry for Mango Tango @ Siam, Bangkok! :D And also Chocolate Ville, Thailand! 

MANGO TANGO

First of all I have to say that I'm not a mango lover, neither like nor dislike but Mango Tango is a MUST TRY whenever you get to Bangkok! :D I believe I'm not the first who recommended it so trust US, the blogger. :D 
As I mentioned, Mango Tango is located at Siam, more specifically, Siam Square. I did mention in my previous post Siam Square is not a mall or whatsoever, that whole area itself named Siam Square. Thus, me and the bf took some times to find it but it's not hard to find though. I think it's nearby SOI 11 ( IF NOT MISTAKEN, please correct me if I'm wrong because that was like one month plus ago.. :( )
Anyway the shop is different from what I had been imagining. It's reallllll small and few tables inside so me and the bf were queuing for'em for like 15 mins. ( quite fast though). And we ordered these!


Forgot the name but this is a very chillin drink! :) The mango is pure-r than u!


Mango tango. Abit pricey but hingly recommeded!

Pudding, cream, Ice-cream, sticky rice (hot), MANGO. SLRRRRPPPPP
LOOK AT MY FACE. SO RED, again BKK's HOT


Thumbs Up for Mango Tango




Chocolate Ville

I think not much people know about this place, or I can say many people know about it but they don't visit there because it's quite far from Bangkok City. I was staying in Pratunam so I got there by Taxi (Meter).
Thanks God met a Taxi Driver who's willing to fetch me and the bf there cuz it's reaaaaally far and needs to pass by 2 tols. ( Paid by ourselves) 
Fee to Chocolate Ville:
Transport (Meter Taxi): 300 Baht for 2 person included tol fees ( Please double up by yourself if you want to return)
Entrance fee: Free. YES FREE 

We were quite lucky though because there's actually a metered taxi to go back, we planned to have our dinner there but there's not much taxi around so I was worrying about the transport problem thus we decided not to dine there :(  We could hardly see a taxi there because as I said not much tourists want to visit it due to its distance from the city. Not even a taxi stand at Chocolate Ville and I found out most of the visitors are local people. They actually drive there and it's like some... park? :D OMG WHAT A NICE PARK. The best time to visit Chocolate Ville is from 4pm to 5pm. Reason? The Sunlight! The best time to shoooooooooooot and snapppppppp for thousand pics :D
Cut my crap and pictures time! Enjoy people ;)

:D

WONDERLAND and I think this is the cutest place ;)

A DSLR would be perfect.

I told the bf the duck swam from Hong Kong to Thailand, and he laughed.

Silly Boy



seriously think pic would be perfect without me. ZZZ like an idiot




Like a kid

Forced the bf to sit. LOL

I posted this in my insta long time ago :D

Curiosity kills 


Guess what?

Male's WC



Thai Bride



My BF is good at taking angle -__________- LOL WTF

:D

:P

Poser

OI Look in front!


So howwww? Strongly recommended if you like to take pictures like me! But too bad my friends went back to Malaysia thus left me and the bf :) So if please visit if you have the chance to! And oh it's not really big so I guess you can finish it within 1.5 hours. 
6 days 5 night Bangkok trip, total expenses were RM1k but I bought some skin care in airport so that doesnt count. Deducted it should be RM900.
I  bought 11 clothes (guys and girls), 4 cosmetics and hair care, 3 accessories. I think that's it! Of course the 900 included transports, food, and also some fares.
That's all for my post about Bangkok! :) Thanks for reading!

Toodles,
CCY




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very nice blog. may i know you stay at which hotel in Pratunam? i am going to bangkok next year in june also :)

ccy said...

Hello :) I stayed at a hotel name Grand Alpine, it's okay but the place is rather hard to find. Tuk Tuk service is available for the places nearby. You may want to find out more in Agoda :)