Thursday, July 4, 2013

Click the link to listen to my voice

HAHAHAA Hi here I come again. I know Im damn annoying and this is the second time for me to post my recordings here and force my reader to listen.
Anway this time I picked something different and it's a dual, was amazed by how does the app work.
I don't know who's the guy but from his voice probably a guy -_-
That's not a live one but he just posted his part on the app so I downloaded it and I filled mine.
Found this quite fun though, was in a foul mood and somehow this thing brighten me a little.
Just clicked THIS LINK THIS LINK THIS LINK  to listen and the song title is 有点甜.  Very funny hahahaha but oh yeah that's only the front part and PLEASE wear your headphone because it sounds damn suck with your earphone unplugged.
*
YAY. Saw and quoted this,

It might seem trivial to you but it means a lot to me.
TRUE









enjoygoodnight.


No comments: