Friday, July 5, 2013

Know more about me



Hello readers. (I've just changed my blogskin btw)

Hmm where should I start from? I have no idea why did this idea came up suddenly, and of course I'm not telling you stuffs like what's my favourite colour, food and all because basically I think that's quite lame.
Being a little sentimental today firstly because my mood is affected a little by some personal matter. And secondly just got to know something which is very, very, very shocking (Im not going to expose the news to you no worries) . 
And so..here you go.

I know, when I don't smile I look damn fierce but it doesn't mean that I am. People always say don't judge a book by it's cover and so you do the right things please. Weeks ago I tweeted this, men are shallow. Men = human. Men=/= man. So I mean human there. There's a reason behind which made me felt/said so. I actually din't want to mention this on my blog but I couldn't help, so, mind me. When I changed my profile picture on my FB and suddenly many unrelated person ( sorry I have to use this word, it might sound a bit harsh but please continue reading) approached and chat with me. I used unrelated because, for ten years they don't even talk to me, not even once, NOT EVEN ONCE. Just FYI not only guys but there's also girls. I found it weird because I din't undergo for plastic surgery and  for what reason you guys don't talk to me before this. Don't even wish to reply because some of them just want to flirt. I'm not trying to show off but when you know what's the content of the messages you just feel like....... -.-...  slapping them.

I don't force everyone to like me. Nobody could be that perfect. I can be nice to you, but the first rule would be you have to be nice to me too. Boyfriend said the way I'm treating my friends is always better than treating him. Obviously you know it. Like it or not I have to say this is a cruel world. Somebody could be that bitchy and takes things for granted. Use your eyes to see, judge it wisely. Honestly I don't have much best friends, I wouldn't say I don't have friends because there are different levels for friends, hi bye friends are friends, facebook friends are also your friends. But when things happened and you need someone to lend their ears to you, and you will spill your heart out to her/him, I don't have much. 
Throughout these years Ive seen too many fakers. Anyway to some of them I just turn a blind eye. Deeply I know what they want but as long as they don't cross over my limit it's fine. 

Omg I sound serious emotional :(  Enough for the post, end it with this...

BE GOOD TO ME AND I WILL BE GOOD TO YOU!

Good night.

No comments: