Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hair cut and coloring at Number 76 Style

Hi guys! As promised I'm here to blog about my coloring experience in Number 76 Style Saloon. And so if you're interested my hair cut/ missed it here is the link of my first visit. CLICK ME!

Alright so back to topic, again I went back to Mon't Kiara branch simply because I think their services are so best :) And not to forget to bring my friend along this time! My friend ( Fiona) went for a hair cut and also scalp treatment. We were quite excited about it haha weeks ago because we planned for this for quite some times. ( FYI she just came back from UK) :D :D

I called for booking around a week ago so I made an appointment with Hikky さん and my friend was with Sato さん. 



So here's my frizzy silly pudding hair before I get myself "transformed". I actually decided to come for hair colouring after my first visit to 76 Style. You know what's so good about them. They consult you according to your look and style of course. When it's not suitable for you they would just say it's not suitable for you. Unlike some others, even the hair style doesn't suit you they insist it looks nice on you which is very..... * face palmed*
Before my visit to 76 Style Saloon I was thinking and hesitating whether I should cut my hair to medium short length ( over shoulder length ). Honestly was in a severe dilemma or what hahaha but after consulting Hikky I think I totally gave up the thought. HAHAHA. Anyway I did show her some pictures and hair style that I desired for. So you can do this too next time! :D Believe me they will cut and style-an exactly same as pic's hair- for you! ;) Fret not, I'm serious and no kidding.



My previous colour was purple-red so I was told to remove the previous colour :D They just applied some cream-like chemical onto my hair and left it around 10 mins.

So while waiting for my hair to be done, I snapped a pic of my friend. Hahahaha and later on she claimed that this pic can't see her face AT ALL LOL ;)
Fiona said the treatment was good and she's very satisfied with her new hair cut :D Hehe so I never introduced wrongly. YAY! ( The treatment was Tansan with Shiseido Treatment if not mistaken ) They are having promotion now so you may call for booking/ consult ;) And no worries the receptionist is able to converse Japanese- English very well!

TADDDAA! I think you can't see the colour clearly. And please scroll down if you wanna get a close up pic of my hair. HAHAHA!


Fiona and me with our new hairdo :D
Alright this is my new hair color - Platinum Ash Brown ( Shiseido)
Under Sunlight. 

I din't feel my hair go worse/ more frizzy/ more dry after this hair colouring. I guess it was because of the hair colour they used. If you colour your hair often I guess you should know what do I mean here, especially when you have your first hair wash after colouring. But somehow I feel it's quite soft when I was washing'em. haha ;) 
So about the price, haircut is standard if you pick director stylist which is RM98.
Hair colouring is varied according hair length, so if you're interested in their service please consult them! No worries, they are very friendly! ;)

So will end my post with a peace sign and my new hair.
See you soon! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice hairdo story! I love ur hair!! Wat shampoo do u use?!

ccy said...

hello :) I'm using Loreal Mythic Oil Shampoo

Unknown said...

How much it cost u to do this hairstyle?

ccy said...

Around RM300 including hair color.