Thursday, August 15, 2013

Updates

Hi. Feeling so sorry to my readers and I checked my NN, readers dropped tremendously. :( Very Emo and aih readers please come back to me I will be a good blogger! :(
*
I think I've gone too far haha, last post was about my experience in 76 style! 
And tomorrow, uhm later I mean, I will be up to KL again to collect my convo attire, and it's like finally!
I think I should solve my crave and have my Burger Lab this time! It's sooooo irresistible and personally love the Hawaiii flavour. Shooo good madeness! I think KL is a place to get fat like seriously. Ever since I moved up to study, I reached the peak of my life so far and woahhh. Don't ever want to mention the figure but it's freaking 53kg-s. FYI I'm just 158cm. Whatever shyt is this I think everything was over, so yayyyy. 
By the way I think Dip n Dip is a must for me too. MADNESS. I CAN DIE IN THE CHOCOLATE FONDANT. WAY TOO TASTY WAY TOO YUMMY. It tastes so heavenly and I'm NOT a chocolate lover at all so people people people, I rate it 11 out out 10. HAHAHA very ridiculous I know and I think it deserves a post and review for that * hmmmmm * .

Convocation will be on 24th of Aug, which is next Saturday in Kampar and so I don't expect any friends to appear in my convo, also IF IF IF there's any. I think you definitely deserve a kiss from me T.T. HAHAHA anyway I think my parents and bro along are more than enough to me!
*
Oh ya 22nd birthday was over. Din't celebrate it and day was passed as usual. When I was a kid or....girl, I always hoped there's someone to celebrate it for me. For now, even it's just a simple normal day, I'm very contented with it. Of course, like what my bff said, birthday is not a birthday when I don't get wishes from the people I love. So as usual, ALL CHECKED! :D Got the wishes from all of you guys and you. Thank you because you never fail to remember. :)
FYI: I have the same birthday as Audrey's ( aka FourFeetNine) son ( Fighter). I think mommy is the greatest gift from God. Of course, daddy too. Fighter please keeps on fighting for the sake of your mummy and daddy :D Stay strong!
*
Lastly but not least, it's 16th of Aug, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST DADDY. 
I Love You!

                                                          From you cutest prettiest daughter,
                                                          CCY :D

No comments: