Sunday, September 8, 2013

My convocation



Surprise!
Convo entry of mine, friends have been complaining about my blog, practically left it dead :( Laptop wasnt okay i din't update at all but surprisingly it's okay now, arghhh super annoying!


Alright an overdue post here. Convo was on 24/8/2013 which was 2 weeks ago. Honestly I din't know convo is such a tiring day, and I mean it, it's really really tired after one day rushing, running here and there.
So mine was during the afternoon session ( super luckily ) and it started at around 12:30 pm. Oh ya FYI my convo was in Kampar ( Ipoh) which is quite farrrrrr from JB.
Anyway, I think my my morning was a total disaster for me, I think it's a very 'amazing' story and experiece so you should read and learn.
My dress code was white blouse, black court shoes and black pants/skirt (over knee length *&*(^&*) , and well weeks ago mum was nagging me to get a pair of black colour shoes but I told her I will just wear the old black heels there. So she din't say much thing and yeah I ended up wearing the heels in the morning.
Halfway walking towards my registration venue, HOLY. I felt kinda weird as if there's something dropping from the shoes. AND guess what?! The shoes' base ( yeah both) were aparting and I started to feel gan jiong @@. I was walking ahead of my parents and bro cuz I wanted to go for registration. So I called them but no one answered! What I did was I sat down and waited there and when I saw them, mum was carrying a bouquet of flowers towards me, ALRIGHT very AWKWARD. I was surprised and happy ( cuz I told them not to buy flowers for me ). My bro bought me the flowers actually, very sweet of him I know. :) :) But alright, awkwardly, I told me mum my shoes were koyak. HOWWW?!  I brought my yellow heels but.... it's supposed to be black. And so.... I wore my mum's shoes HAHAHA. If you're close to me you should know my foot is ultra small. But no choice, under that circumstances there's not even an alternative for me, and thanks God my mum was wearing black shoes hahaha.

Lesson of today: Please get yourself well prepared before the big day.
*

Alright so... convo was over. Very happy of course, Had been studying for years and finally it came to an end. Also, very happy because my parents, bro, cousins, friends and also bf attended my convo. Bunch of people like seriously :) Very touched too. 
It's just the starting of another chapter when the previous ended. 
No matter how, everything ended perfectly and happily :D I'm so blessed and loved.
Oh ya if you're wondering, I've just started working a week ago, so far so good no worries I'm fine.
:)


 



Because it was toooo shiny



















PHOTO CREIDTS TO ME COUSIN. Thanks for being my photographer all day long! ;)

No comments: