Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's 7:11



Hi was referring to AM (7). Anyway I'm otw to work now and since I'm in bus now I shall spend my free time to update my dusty blog.
*
Anyway previous blog was about my graduation and I guess you're quite annoyed by my graduation pic everytime when you entry.
Just to update a lil about me in case you have no idea what I've been doing for the past one month plus. ( almost 2 months) .
Sadly I've been working for this 'missing period' and FYI I'm working in SG. 
So... Long story short, I travel everyday. Your expression will be WOAH omg don't you feel tired? 
My ans is: you try and see. 

Hahaha anyway okay I must say, it's not as tired as what I thought because previously, ( before I've got myself there) I thought it would be real hard for me cuz, it SOUNDS damn tired already, how do I cope with that? Okay then let me tell you, seriously it's the matter of money. WTF okay hahaha you might think I'm kidding but I'm not. With that amount of money I think I'm able to do many things. Anyway, different ppl pursue different things. You might be thinking I'm crazy but as long as I'm able to cope with it, I think it's fine. :) 
*
okay shall see you next time but before this, I must vent my beh songness :( 
I know my slippers are too big but can you all stop stepping me not?!!!? It's the already the smallest size :( !!!!
And there was an fucking idiot whom stepped on my slipper and,,,,, somehow SOMEHOW my slipper flew away to the front end of the alley. Made me so awkward because I walked towards the end to get my shoe back. And that bastard dint even apologise to me. You farking retarded......!!

Alright see you bye love.

c

3 comments:

Fiona Teh said...

screw that bastard! hahaha. ga yao darling C! <3

ccy said...

hehe thanks babe ;)

Unknown said...


I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information

Your Full Details:
Full Name :………
Country :………….
state:………….
Sex :………….
Address............
Tel :………….
Occupation :……..
Amount Required :…………
Purpose of the Loan :……..
Loan Duration :…………
Phone Number :………
Mobile Number: +919910768937
Contact Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com