Monday, November 18, 2013

Food in Melaka, and Sri Petaling.

Hi guys.
This is not my style because I seldom do food review.
HAHAHA.
Okay so just FYI if you don't know my bf is from Melaka.
It's a very happy thing because I get to eat Melaka's local food which most of the tourists do not know. :D
( I try to make some reviews in the near future) HAHAHA, good things are meant to be shared I know.
BUT anyway today's review is about Jonker 88 's Laksa and Cendol, which is very famous and don't tell me you actually went to Melaka if you never tried this.
*
I'm not good in expressing, anyway don't ask me why are you a blogger. Food is not what I used to write as I said I seldom do food reviews, but I couldn't help to share this. It's way too good! If you like some sour spicy soup based food ( eg TomYum)  that tickle your taste bud, you'll definitely like this. Prove me if I'm wrong. 

Asam Laksa
Everything is so good. The noodles, sardines, fish ball, prawn, egg etc make a perfect combination. Anyway they have other choices like nyonya laksa (which is good too) and non spicy food too. Nevertheless, this is my fav always.
Price: RM 6 nett

Cendol with gula Melaka.

Just right opposite the Laksa stall, you can find this super duper ultra nice Cendol, I can say it's the best Cendol ever. Very simply ingredients which make a perfection (like again). Anyway the most important thing for cendol will be the Gula Melaka and Coconut milk. Perfect match! And why do I say it's good. Ahhhhh I keep emphasizing about the gula melaka gula melaka gula melaka. I believe if you want to know what's the  old style Cendol, which is what we named it in Chinese 古早味. This is what you've been finding.
HAHAHAHA. Once again, BEST CENDOL EVER. This is not what you used to have in some common Food Court or Indian stall, so much different from that! If I would gained 1KG after having 10 bowls of this Cendol, seriously I would want to get fat. I couldn't resist to this like seriously.
Price: RM3 nett
*

Pardon me because I combined both reviews ( Laksa and Pork Chop Burger tgt). 
Anway, this is about Dai Lei Loi Gei Zhu Pa Bao. Omg if you understand what am I typing. HAHA.
Not a very detailed review because I think there's nothing much for me to write.
大利来记澳门猪扒包
And if you realised, just as simple as that. Not VERY SPECIAL but it worth a try. To be frank I think it's overrated though. As per pic, my order was, Polo bun pork chop burger+ milk tea.
That's it. Price is around RM14 for this set. So if you want me to rate for it. Errr... 6.5/10? Okay I'm not really into this HAHAHAHAH. And the milk tea isn't that good too. Just.... normal. HAHAHA.
*

I'm on my annual leave that's why my review is about food, KL, Melaka etc.
Toodles!
xo



No comments: